Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Boring Wet Saturday~

Assalammu'alaikum.

I am wet... NOT. I am bored.. YES. Bored to death. Staring at this empty screen for 6hours now. Damn, I could have done 4 major chores at home. I could have washed my clothes, sweep and mop the floor, hang my clothes, and sleep. hmmm.. Then I can iron my dry clothes, and set off to bike shop to view and query.. Arrgghhh..

And now look what I have accomplished.. I have changed my shawl style 8 times... and still changing.. Dunno what to do.. Go to the ladies, change it again. Come up back on my desk and i change it again.. and again... and again.. and again! Wow.. great isn't it? Then I played games on fb.. then i felt sleepy.. then i change my shawl style again! Sounds like it's so much fun.. Yeah.. RIGHT~ *rolls eyes*

Why must they make me come back today only to work at staring the empty computer screen? I am bored playing games, bored of listening to my music list over and over again, I am sick and tired of all these routine which I have no control over.

That apart.. I had a great day yesterday.. I enjoy every bit of having a bf who is proud to have me as his gf. Love. <3 Hearts. <3 Blissed. Hee.. I ended up being so proud to be his gf. Like it's such a wonderful thing, and above all, the best thing I've ever had my entire life, really.

Looks like, I have to save lots of money.. Who knows.. We might get impatient for some reason. Anyways, what's important is the much love I have for him, and the much love I received from him.

I was a little irritated because of my stupid phone which kept trying to syncronize my emails. and then the emails keep coming and coming and coming. Gosh.. I am guilty of expressing my annoyance to my innocent bf. Sorry love.

Anyways, Mr MUF asked me out tonight. You better make my day, Mr MUF..

Till I get bored again,
Wassalam.

No comments: