Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Another boring day.. add the pain..

Assalammu'alaikum.

I'm having terrible tummy pain. What a few days late can do to me is just horrible. Which is probably why I wanna make things go a little bit faster than normal. Urghz.. it hurts damn bad.

Anyways.. I am super bored.. like always.. More irritated because it's my tummy ache day.. Hmm.. You know.. I'm suddenly thinking of kids.. and if i can really choose my family size.. I wanna have 5 ermm maybe 6kids.. hahaha.. if I can work hard to free my time and money, i'd definitely go for 6 kids. then i can enrol them to play as a team.. 4aside, plus 2 reserve and Abi can be the referee.. hmm.. hee.. Ami be the cheer leader la.. hee.. ok.. too much.. too much of dreaming and building castles.. haha..

I think my Darl would faint reading this.. hahaha... I'm kid enuff for him.. plus more.. hahaha..

Nothing else in my mind now.. I'm seriously bored.. And just as I was typing Darl, he called me.. Hahaha.. Darl, wait eh.. Dan using the phone.. Will call you back once Dan is done with his calls.

Wassalam.

No comments: