Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Jealousy

Assalammu'alaikum dearest readers and friends.

I dunno what got into me.... Suddenly jealousy envelope me.. I hate the feeling..

I dun feel secure anymore.. I felt threatened.. Stupid feeling seriously. But I cant seem to fight it.

Nothing else in my mind. Perhaps, Mystery could erase these devilish thoughts in my mind.

I miss you. I miss your hugs. I miss everything about you. I miss you the moment you're out of my sight. And I am feeling breathless.

I hate this feeling.. Burning desire to own. Suffocating. Ya Allah, pls help me. Guide me to the righteous path for I am feeling strayed. Afraid to commit yet another mistake, I tried to refrain, but this burning desire is getting out of control. Help me, Give me strength. To continually refrain, and give my all only when it's right.

Ya Allah, pls protect the man I love, and if he's truly meant for me, show me, tell me, and guide us to do things right, just the way you want things to be. Protect my parents from harm, erase their worries, and may they always be happy. Amin.

Till I blog again,
Wassalam.

No comments: