Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Updates~~

Yeay... after so long... I finally found the time and place to post some updates about myself...

Well.. I'm still jobless... And i'm tired of being jobless already... Hope something come by soon...

Hmmm... Love life... I start to be so in love with my boyfriend... I started to see his good side (amazingly), and he start to make time for me by calling, msn and sms-ing me (which is super nice), we started to share stories, we started to laugh a lot together, he started to be okay with me dropping by even for awhile to meet him, and he even joined me for a short while at TT when i was with my gfs ( i find that to be so sweet of him), and lastly... a warm hug and kisses from him in front of my friends... Hee... I mean it's not often that I get to indulge in these.. So I'm so enjoying it... I truly hope this will last...

Oh we even spoke about the what ifs in near future... I find that to be the most touching part actually... Oh well....

I guess this entry is gonna be like, i'm so falling in love again kindda entry.... I just gotta say that I have came to realise how much he means to me, and how much I had grown attached and loved by him... *Winks*


A picture of us back in December last year... My hair have indeed grown.. 2nd May marks our 6 months of being officially together.. And indeed we've gone through lots of downs and I just hope the ups will keep coming....

PS: Can't believe I'm being so emotionally romantic... Geesh

No comments: