Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

And so they asked.....

Sometimes I dragged attending family functions simply because I hate being asked the million dollar question... I also hated the way they asked me to gain weight like as if I didn't try....

The worst, was to be asked the irritating question like "So when u getting married? Got boyfriend?" Or having myself to play with little tots, and being asked "So, when's ur turn? Faster la... You not getting any younger..."

Haiz... One of aunt even asked why my boyfriend didnt tag along... I'd imagine my boyfriend being bombarded with those irritating questions if he were to tag along... And so i just simply answered that we are both not ready yet..

And I hate it when someone starts the "wah, so slim.... eat some more la gain some weight..." I got so irritated I ended up going for a 3rd round... And now I'm way too full... And so I went topless on my bed because i felt so restrained.. How obscene... I know...

Sometimes I hate the questions not because I dun have the answers, but because it made me ponder, and made me impatient to just settle down like as if it's just as easy as said...

And so I wondered when the time will finally come... I am fainting... So full.. so heavy... so sleepy... Geesh...

No comments: