Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sickly Week

It's been very sickly this week.. I got myself totally stressed out on Tuesday and what do I get? A really sick Wednesday in the office, constipating, coughing, dizzy-ing around..

Been thinking a lot about how to make up some extra cash to cover my growing bills and expences. Doesnt help with people owing me and not automatically pay up when the time comes. I hate to call up and ask them to pay me back, because I totally know it sucks to be reminded that there's so much debt around.

I don't even have enough for myself and yet I kept trying to help others.. Look at me.. I am thinking so hard to settle my stuff but it feels good that I now have someone to talk about my problems and get feedbacks, reminders and to know that I'm loved.. But still, sometimes, these problems seemed to put some contraints on my relationship.. And this fact sometimes scare me..

Now, I dunno how to ask Bro I to return what he owes and promise me.. Should I propose him to pay through daily installments? Or should I just demand him to pay.. Would doing the latter cost me some respect? How? How? How?

What should I do? What should I say? How do I say it? I am stressed and my body is yelling for a break...

Oh lord, clear my thoughts and calm my mind... Shine me some light in this darkness and help them see my situation like how you helped me see their situation...

No comments: