Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It been 3 months since....

I first spoke to KI. And it seems so good so far.. there're indeed a few distractions from my past acquantances.. I never guessed this would really be different.. I mean, all this while, before I knew him, every guy I meet is just another guy. I never really cared for any of them, and couldnt care any less if they decide to leave. And I never did spare a thought if I need to leave them.

But this, this is different. It's something new, and I wanted to be a better person on my own. Since our first small argument, I suddenly felt a change in myself, I wanted to change my ways... And I am not forced to. I just felt that it's good for me. And him, he stopped doing what I don't like him doing.

Indeed, I fell in love again.. But still I couldn't define what true love means... Strange as it is, I really want and prayed hard for this to work, I dunno... Maybe I am desperate to have a life partner whom I can rely on. I told Fadz that I wouldn't mind having a house-husband. He raised an interesting question, would he mind? I mean men being men.. I'm sure they would feel inferior if a woman support them. I am sure most men would rather they earn the big bucks and let the wife do what she does best.

Maybe I should ask him.. but then again, isn't it too early for such conversation? Oh well... I am once again left in a fit.. Hmm.. Let time tell..

I shall sleep and dream of the future ahead...

No comments: