Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Another chance to make do

Yes, finally spoke to him in person.. After some attempts to make do my mistakes...

I was oversensitive. Cried most of the conversation. Didnt know this mean so much to me...

Yes, we finally walk away from the spot to realise that we love each other too much to just give it up over something so petty.

Apologies exchanged, and starting anew.. Not to repeat what has happened..

Can I achieve it? Will I successfully remind myself not to be over the limits, and to always talk things out instead of keeping it inside? Will I be able to handle it in a better way? Will he still be there for me?

I closed my eyes, and I somewhat know that this is not my second, but my last chance. And if I ever screw up, I will regret, and there'll be no return..

I am therefore putting all my sensitivity away and more understanding into this. In hope of some respect in return.

No comments: