Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Nice and Complete

It's amazing how things change. From what I thought won't work out, it became stronger with each passing day leaving me more complete than before.

Spoke with KI last night. It felt great that he too remember every detail of what we went through from the beginning.

24th December 2006 - I first noticed him but paid no attention to him
11th January 2007 - Saw him again and attempted to talk to him, managed to play a game of pool. First body contact was made.

Then there's a list of things that happened which include me placing a bet, lost and ended up going to S place and meet up with Sister and family. Ate Botak Jones, went to Bario... and Then went over again to S place for a chat, then head down to my place to type out some documents, then shifting to where my "rented" space is, and then there's his birthday party where I got myself drunk and threw up. Then it's Brother's birthday party.. And then there's a series of games that I went to watch, met his god-granny and things like that...

And then there's a series of serious small messages sent across... And here we are now.. So much has had happened in a short span of 2 months eh..

I just hope and pray that this is not one of those that is just good the first 6 months only to suffer the rest of the journey.. I really don't wish to be taken for a ride once again. I think I've had enough of all that... For now, I would just love to indulge in all the goodness for as long as it lasts.

Then there's thoughts of how my parents is going to accept this.. How they are going to react, how he's going to handle it all and such like that.. Then I thought, it's too soon to think of all these isn't it.. I should just face it when the time comes.. For now, I'd continue to know him better..

Time to get my ass moving to touch now... Have a great day ahead...

No comments: