Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, June 24, 2005

What is it that I am having....


Day 3 Posted by Hello
I am either having : -

RED EYE
‘Red eye’ is a term used when the eye is red, itchy, watery and feels gritty. It may be caused by an infection, an allergy such as hayfever or an irritation such as smoke, dust, eye make-up, or computer screens. When an infection causes the eye to look red, there is usually a thicker discharge and a ‘gritty’ feeling in the eye.

An allergy results in bloodshot, glazed eyes that are watery and very itchy. The surrounding area may be puffy or there may be dark circles under the eyes.

When should you seek medical advice?
You should seek medical advice if:

  • your eyelids are stuck together on waking;
  • there is swelling around your eye or the lower lid;
  • you experience pain or a feeling of tension in or around your eyes;
  • the ‘red eye’ has lasted more than 5-7 days;
These stated are only those that I'm experiencing.

OR : -

SORE EYES
At some time, most of us have had sore eyes. This is distressing but, fortunately, is usually not serious. The most common cause is conjunctivitis, an inflammation of the clear covering of the white of the eyes.

This may be due to infection, either with bacteria or viruses, or it may be due to an allergy as, for example, occurs in hay fever.

Bacterial infections usually cause a discharge of very sticky pus. Often the eyelids are hard to open in the morning and seem ‘glued’ together. Viral infections may be more painful, with very red eyes and less discharge. They spread easily and can be passed on by contact and sharing towels, face flannels and so on. Allergic problems cause a gritty feeling, redness and watering of the eyes.

Treatment usually consists of frequently inserted eye-drops with, when there is a discharge, regular bathing with warm, salty water to get rid of the pus.

Sometimes more serious conditions can be mistaken for conjunctivitis. Medical attention should always be sought if:

  • only one eye is affected;
  • there is a lot of pain;.

As said, these are only those that I'm experiencing..

_____
It sounds a bit scary at times, and the coincidence of it all... Why is it always raining away when Mr is not around? Why am I always falling sick when Mr is not around?

My eyelids were stuck together when I woke up this morning and my eye is extra itchy, along with terrible terrible cramps... then it was raining.. I got up late in the end.. I waited for a taxi in the rain, then that stupid taxi driver couldn't stop at the spot, made me walk three extra steps to the door.. and made me even later than if I were to take a bus! And he still had the cheeks to blame me! And as I alight, he got a little afraid and got a little too apologetic, claiming to be a new driver. What a day?!!!

By mid-day, my body was shivering... the air-con plus the rain... Errgghhh... I went home to have my lunch, just to save some money. And, I suddenly contracted sore throat and running nose when I came back from lunch break.

My manager drop me off at the flyover today. So I crossed the road and got home. My dad welcome me home.. My dad's hearing is getting bad.. He keep asking me to repeat what I just said.. And well, just hate to repeat myself- for some reasons repeating myself always get me to a really bad mood. The only things I like to repeat and hear repeatedly would be phrases like "I love you." and music.

So that's all for the day.. Now talking to Mr.. Which I am sure, would make my day so much better.... c",)


No comments: