Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, June 20, 2005

It has been so long...

It has been so long since I last wrote about my daily life encounters... I have been so drowned into work and more work the last few weeks and will be that way for as long as I have tenders to close... I am currently tendering for Multi-Storey Carparks, all over Singapore. Have just completed about 8 of them, all aroung Sengkang area.

Funny how at least one signage at every storey got missing or maybe stolen. It was strange to even find drain gratings missing, and one miserable dustbin gone! Wonderful artistic expression were also found on some walls, beautiful graffiti but at the wrong place.

Mr has arrived Auckland at 11.30am(SIN)/3.15pm(NZ). Miss him, in no doubt... I keep seeing his image everytime I close my eyes. I can't stop myself from thinking of him. I tried to smile, tried to stay happy, tried to keep myself busy but my mind keep thinking of him. I keep myself on track with all the positive things I have. And I continue trying to keep a smile on my face.

I still couldn't find the yearly planner I needed. I will try look again tomorrow. I'll be continuing my site walk around at Woodlands area tomorrow. So much walking, not much time to recharge. Still alive and kicking but without that touch to complete me.

Gonna e-mail my lady friend. Catch ya later.

No comments: