Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Rugby. rugby, and more rugby.....

I went to Father Flanagans after work yesterday, met up with Dave, Mick and Graeme(I hope I spelt it right this time..). I just love being surrounded with lovely great guys like them. They just makes you feel right, well, at least for myself. They don't really do something noone will do, but they just simply make me feel comfortable and makes it easier for me to fit in well.

I drank iced water throughout my time there, partially because for one, I seriously think it's totally unfair to expect a drink from them, second I wasn't feeling 100%. The eyedrops makes me have this bitter taste in my mouth, so I just keep asking for more iced water. Then they started giving out Lions toys. I just took two to give my totties(nieces & nephews). But it's weird- wearing ABs and carrying Lions... Haha.. anyway... The toys doesn't say anything about the Lions except it being a toy lion with a crown.

As the time ticked closer to 3pm, the atmosphere got more tensed with excitement and all... Then they showed at interview with AB's captain, Tana Umaga and also the Lion's coach. Then it was a try after another... Sitiveni Sivivatu tried 4 times. His one try was really really good. Umaga made a really long and hard pass to him and he just ran through and tried the the forth time. Really really good game, I tell ya!

Then head home in a taxi with Dave and his friend, forgot her name... They got off at Holland Village and I continued the journey home. The kids thought the Lions are Alex in Madagascar and so they are. Shahril didn't sleep till after midnight! Nayli just cried and cried. OH my.. the house is a mayhem!

And they still can wake up so early in the morning waking everyone else. Now Shahril's on my lap.. He's imitating me as I speak to Mr on skype.. with hand signal and actions as well.. So funny...

No comments: