Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Salam Lebaran, Minal Aidil Wal Faizin!


Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I know and well aware that I've been very behind lately.

So Eid had come and went. it is 11th Syawal today. We are still mourning even at the 425th day so we didnt go out that much this year.

On 1st Syawal, for the first time, I woke up on my own bed, in my own house, waking the husband, getting ready and head off to my mom's place.

We waited for both my sisters then me and my eldest headed off to my maternal grandma's leaving mom and 2nd sis as mom is still not wanting to get out for Eid as it will remind her of our dad. It is this day every year, each time that dad will repeatedly ask her which envelopes are for which child and mom always had to remind him again and again and had to tell him he had already given the children when he forgets. How can I expect my mom to move on? She lost a man she lived with for almost 4 decades. At the slightest thought of my husband demising alone gets me emotional and I've only been married to him for almost 5years. It is not easy for my mom. So I appreciate the understanding for allowing my mom time and more time.

After our Grandma's we went to my in-laws. We spent a good time there, until Baby M had to head home. Oh yes, she was with us on 1st Syawal.

2nd Syawal, we went to the graveyard, visit Bapak, Tok Marsook and Mang Sani. Then we head home to rest before we met my eldest at Tok MakMang's house. The man who sheltered us when we were given news by my dad's boss that he sold the land and we had to leave. Noone else stepped forward to give us shelter, but he did. It was not expected, but very much appreciated. Very.

He now has parkinson disease, and relied a lot of meds to keep him stable. For that we try to repay his deeds with frequent visits to help him in any little way we can. May Allah keep him safe always.

We revisited him again the following week with mom and second sis, then got to my house. My first guests. I had fun cooking and serving them all with so much love. A friend visited us too that day. So we repay the visit to their place and went to my SIL's house.

On Monday we went to my eldest sister place, oh my we were treated like kings! We had food filling our tummy, and complete with desserts! Food cooked my niece! How special, right? How can I not love my sister?

I think I want to end my Eid there, but we were invited to a open house this Saturday. So maybe end it then. We had lots to do at home on Saturday though.

Oh! Husband got me the camera to put on my helmet. I love practical gifts! Especially when it is a gift of "just because".

Some parts of me cant wait for August already. I wish I can just swim through to November and December already.

And oh.. sorry.. we didn't take much pictures the whole Eid. These are just the little we made do with.

No automatic alt text available.
My Eid Bag as a stroller bag. Mad love for this!
Image may contain: text
And the review from my niece. SO much love for her!


Us when we visited my eldest sister
Us when visiting our friend and his sister. And yes, she is taking a selfie! haha!
Until I blog again,

Jun

Wassalam

No comments: