Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 06, 2012

It's Thursday!

Assalammu'alaikum!

My boss just came back from Germany. And he is one good man for he quickly cleared his mail, and he noticed one which meant a lot to me. I didnt want to raise it up because I dun want to sound too demanding. And....

Alhamdulillah, like mom always tell me that if it is meant to be mine, it will be. Syukur Alhamdulillah!

Countdown? Oh ya~ 15days17hours to go! Good energy today, alhamdulillah~

With lots of love,
Yours Truly

Wassalam.

No comments: