Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Will someone just do it?

Can someone just come to my house and ask my parents for my hand? Can that someone just hurry down to my house and properly ask for my hand, and settle down with me along with my shortcomings? And if someone out there thinks they like me and would love to live with me, can that someone hurry?

I just am tired of waiting... I just want to have my own family and start raising kids... In all honesty, I can learn to love whoever is marrying me and just settle for that for as long as he can understand me well enough, and let me pursue my career and dreams...

I don't care if you're short for as long as you're okay with me in heels and be taller than you without you being insecure. I don't care if you're ugly as long as you appreciate my beauty and just be grateful that I'm willing to be with you. I don't care if you're poor for as long as you dont mind me earning more than you and to help you out once in awhile. I don't care if we need a bigger house to fit both our parents for as long as they can behave themselves and live in peace. I don't care about anything else as long as you'd promise to love me till death, and care for me at old age, regardless of how ugly I'll become or how irritating I can be, and how childish I can get sometimes... Just for as long as you accepted my shortcomings, appreciate me and love me, I won't care who you are...

I needed someone to assure me that I'll never be alone, and that I'm loved. I needed someone who'd hug me to sleep to chase away my insecurities. I needed someone to kiss me in the morning when I'm so unprepared for the day... I needed someone to just be by my side, listening to what I have to say, and then ends it with a kiss so I can go to sleep...

Will that someone be there? Is that someone reading? Will that someone come by? Please...

No comments: