Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Another episode of SuperJ

Weee~~~

Sorry for no updating in time. But I've been busy, and still am busy (I'm stealing some time from the office) All the running at work, school and the after work/school hours.. Geesh... Makes me feel like I'm some superwoman of some kind...

I've been tied down to a lot of commitments week in, week out. Mondays are usually my no-schedule-after-work days which only equates to a much needed rest. Tuesdays and Fridays are work-then-school days. Wednesdays and some Thursdays are work-then-school-meeting days, a day dedicated for meetings for this term's modules. The rest of the Thursdays are usually my BBDC day, a day dedicated to do my bike theories (only starting this week hopefully), before that it was my KI day, would drop by TC to see him. Saturdays are Home Day, a day dedicated to stay home, clean up my room, and spend time with my mom. Sundays are Takraw Day, a day dedicated to watch my dose of Takraw games with KI, video recording each game so KI can watch with his team mates to identify mistakes/good techniques and improve/work on them.

Oh oh.. About me and KI.. Wee~~ Listen up... We got ourselves a couple ring last Sunday.. Very sweet, very awww... Kindda cool.. And after that I kindda talk to him about my emotions and what I feel and all that sort. Kindda tear a bit.. you know the emotions stir up moments.. He just look straight in my eye, and wipe my tears away...

And and.. he's just becoming more and more sweet.. and taking more note of me.. So sweet.. yes.. it's sweet.. And I really hope it stays this way.. because if it gets bitter, I might throw up and would probably die of love poisoning..

And you know what? I better get my mind back to work.. ;p

I heard what you say, indeed I agree.. I'm going insane, and I'm totally crazy.. Then I wonder are all that was typed just an illusion that I create? Or is it real? Hmm.... I'm not entirely sure but I shall put some thought on it... Care to help?

No comments: