Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Boxing Day!

Assalamu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog!!

Welcome back! And happy Boxing Day! You know I always miss working with Arup whenever it is Christmas Season, the gift exchange, the long compulsary holiday (leave).. A good way to end the year and to welcome the new one..

But as with many things in life, you gotta give to receive. So I had that part of good thing removed from me, but I have many more bad things removed as well, so as to welcome more good things in life.

Anyways, today.... I just feel like reflecting on many life lessons of 2014.. with just 5days of it remaining to continue teaching me...

As with every year, I sometimes forget all the good (along with the bad) things that had happened and find myself digging through my blog archieve to relive those moments so I learn what I need to (And this by the way is why I blog my life - because I forget too easily).

2014 Highlights of Jun's LIFE

January  

1) Did a polaroid photobooth for a friend's wedding (So tiring, and apparently the last we ever did a photobooth)
2) Appeared on TV - Suria (Can you guys remember which show and what I did?)

February

1) My first proper write up had over 400 views - "Say No to Bridezilla", the follow up "More about planning a wedding" fell short with just over 100 views

March

1) We became sponsors but to an event I don't feel like mentioning ever again...

April

1) We did product photography and had soooo much fun! Love the service of Abg Mail from Vision Original Production!

June

1) I got chicken pox a second time!
2) Started babysitting Baby M on weekends

Oct

1) First Vacation with my parents and BFF to Port Dickson
2) First Korban at Muar with husband

Nov

1) Birthdays - as usual
2) My first viral post "The Shame Game" is crawling really close to 6000 views!

Dec

1) More reviews and debatable posts to creep behind my first viral post.
2) Our anniversary well spent at USS (it is was our first time spending the whole day (more than 10hrs) at USS, enjoying 90% of all the rides!

My new year resolution

1) To write better, and have my post go viral hitting over 10000 views.
2) To earn and be appreciated to write my opinion and reviews honestly.
3) To be pregnant, to feel labour and be the mother to my husband's children.
4) Remain debt free
5) Travel with my family (parents included) again.
6) Remain happy as much as possible.
7) Maintain friendship with girlfriends.

I pray everyday for #3. I come to realize and accept that perhaps it is not time yet, and the fact that we probably just not quite ready yet (no matter how ready we actually felt we are). InsyaAllah, if it is meant to be, I will be... And if we are not, I can always mother other children...

Afterall I've only been debt free for 2years... perhaps now I have to strike rich on my savings, then perhaps, baby dust will start falling all over me... Maybe maybe...

I am never giving up.. But pls don't ask when my turn is... For we have been yearning for that time every second of everyday... it hurts... It really does..

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: