Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Baby M's first concert


Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

Alhamdulillah, we had a fabulous weekend shopping for next week's Minion Party, I went a lil over buying Baby M a yellow top, overall dungaree, and even boots to complete the minion look. And I had my yellow top, overall dungaree skirt, and just need a black pants to complete the look. Whilst husband just had his yellow polo, he'll pair it up with his jeans.

Men aren't so hyped up about dressing up eh, but him wanting to be part of the party and wearing yellow, is so much appreciated. And for that I love my husband a tad more. ;)

Oh, back to Baby M's first concert... Well,we didn't quite plan to bring her to a concert this young. However, luck was on us when, we entered a Starhub contest to win tickets to watch Hi-5 with intentions to bring her along should we win the contest. 

And so we won! 4 VIP tickets to Hi-5 concert. I had to browse a few youtube videos of Hi-5 because it has been forever since I watched them, the last I watched it was still the original first five crews, with Steve Harding, Nathan, Kellie, Charlie and Cathlyn! 

I was beaming when I saw these four tickets finally in my hands.. Four fantastic VIP tickets, people!! Sitting in the second row from the front right smack in the centre!! How awesome!!

This is just my second concert (The fist being Michael Flatley's Lord of The Dance in May 2005!).

So excuse my excitement! 

So I started planning and packing what Baby M needs, and her backpack weighs a good 3kg, I think. Her milk, her food, her extra clothes (just in case), diapers... We didn't bring along a stroller, so we had our Ibelibaby hip carrier, amazing, I can walk forever with them and baby. It doesnt strain my shoulders, as most of the weight is transferred to my hips. 
The 4 VIP tickets to Hi-5 Concert!

And yes! We get to Meet and Greet the crew too!!

The view from our seat.. Oh the show's about to start!!

Before everyone else start filling up we were busy keeping our phones silent and keeping children occupied and ready.

Even husband is excited for this concert!

And yes, Baby M managed her sleep while the show was ongoing and woke up a few songs after the 20minute break.
It was awesome!! The songs, I still remember some very well. Baby M miraculously behaved very well, clapping, standing and jumping along with the songs. She was amazed with the bubbles and stars, and was very wary when there were huge balloons bouncing in the air. LOL!

The crew were amazingly friendly and very warm! A moment I will never forget, getting myself stand next to Tanika Andersons, and well greeted by Mary Lascaris. And Baby M is just mermerized by Dayen Zheng's beauty or maybe just her blonde hair. You can see that in the photo below, taken by the official photographer for the Hi-5 concert.


Overall we truly enjoyed the concert, I think I enjoyed it more than Baby M singing along with the actions and all. LOL!

It was FUN! And if time and finances allow, we will be bringing Baby M to many more concerts in future!

Were you there too? What's your thoughts?

I hope you had a great weekend and a greater week ahead!

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: