Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ending 2014 with closure of all my businesses

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

With my deepest regret, I am closing all my businesses. Not because I lose interest in them, but because I just felt like I'm made for something else.

If it is meant to be, something would be brewing. Otherwise, I'll just be me!

Many personal friends asked why. Just like how I decide to get engaged with a man I just knew for 13 months, and to be married to him 22 months later, I guess I can tell that it is better for me to just close all my businesses and focus on something else that more worthy. (Not that my business is unworthy of my time...)

I've been building my registered business for about 4 years, falling behind, was about 2 yrs as an unregistered business. So that is a total of 6 long years.

As much as I love crocheting, doing it for business was just hard on me. It made me lose my passion and creativity. It made me do what I don't like doing.

Oh well anyhoos... Closing my business means I'll have more time in my hands to plan something nice.. We'll see what 2015 brings us, ya?

Till I see you again!
(Oh watch for the Part 2 review of Delphin sometime next week or so!)

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: