Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, July 04, 2013

So clumsy of me!

Assalammu'alaikum dearest readers!

How have you all been? Good, I hope. Great if it is awesome! Alhamdulillah!

I have became more and more clumsy of late. Just yesterday alone, I injure myself pretty bad twice.

Oh well, I got home after chatting with my BFF, and attended to change the water for my lil 2-Tee the hamster. I took her bottle out, and head down to the kitchen. No trouble there. Good, right? Then, I took the thermos and pour to her bottle. Guess what? It was boiling water. Great, I poured hot boiling water all over my left hand, and I reacted so slowly.

It took me 1 min to register hot water on my hands, another minute to put down the thermos, and another half minute to turn and leave my hand in the running water from the tap. I walked back to my room with burning fingers. I press some healing lotion and spread it across my fingers and bite my lips to fight the burning/throbbing sensations.

The lotion does wonders! My fingers didnt have burnmarks at all! The same lotion that makes my scar on the chin almost invisible after I got into my first major accident 6months before my wedding!

With that, thank you Mama H! If not for the lotion you bought for me, I would have came to the office with very ugly fingers!

But that is not all, later that night, as I was ready for bed, I had to answer a nature's call. So I opened my room door to get out. As I was closing it back, I elbowed my door, hard at the edge. That sensation didn't go away after I was way done with what I had to do. Ouch!

I woke up hungry first thing in the morning. The pain in the elbow and mild sensations on my fingers. Oh wells.. Good to be alive, still.. right? :)

May this lighten up your day. Have a great day ahead!

Yours Truly,
Clumsy Me!

No comments: