Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 14 of the cycle...

Assalammu'alaikum.

It is day 14 of the cycle. 6 days after my last period. Cramping with white discharge. Head spinning, and the stubborn cough is not helping. On day 3 of cycle, my blood pressure hit its lowest at 90/60. Dr said maybe due to heavy periods. It was also when my cough starts... Yesterday see my old time family doctor, he gave me 3 tablets to take. The cough seem to be better but just as I was feeling better, I cant stop coughing, discharge a lil with every cough. SO uncomfortable.

I am hoping this cramps is ovulation cramps or the process after. Because the discharge is white and thicker, not the egg white type like what I had few days earlier. Anyhoos... If it happens, it happens.

Seriously, reading about someone trying for years and still trying, keeps me motivated. I am just beginning.. This is all just the process of a beginning. Let's embrace this.

Head is spinning, so I shall head home real soon. Throbbing at the back of my head, like someone squeezing my head from the back.

Cant think straight, so it is just a productive morning and deteriorate by the minute after.

And my sms that I send at 9.21am yesterday just reached my boss at 3.40pm today. Ridiculous, but Boss let me off early if I really cant handle it.

But as always, I find it hard to leave early. Even if my boss had gave me permission. I dunno why. Just not me, I guess. Like no matter how I say and wish for an understanding boss who lets his staff home early, I just cant do it when my boss finally let me do so. I dunno why. Weird, I know!

And guess what? Summer from "A Happy Mum" blog visited my business blog, oh well, actually I link up to her creativity button thingy. I really wasnt expected her to drop by and comment, and I was over the mountain and back feeling so estatic about it up till now. (it has been few days now). haha..

Simple things make me happy. 

No comments: