Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, July 08, 2013

Online shopping with petso2

Assalammu'alaikum dearest readers,

And yes, so I shopped online again.. This time for 2-Tee.. Her bedding ran out, and I was lazy to get out and buy it. I scanned through to look at online shops for pets. I wanted to try the highly recommended Kaytee Clean &Cozy bedding. And somehow petso2 appeal to me more than moomoopets, and it is really because of the min purchase to enjoy a free delivery.

I have no regrets on my choice, however, I have zero experience with moomoopets to even compare, so I shall just stick to reviewing the service rendered to me by petso2 and not compare at all.

It states pretty clearly that they are out of manpower and could only deliver on weekends, and you need to purchase a min of S$40 for a free delivery, otherwise, you just need to add an additional S$3 for a delivery service.

And so I got carried away and start clicking away. Here is what I ordered from petso2:-
1) 27.9L Kay Tee Clean & Cozy Bedding
2) Supreme Harry Hamster (food)
3) Vitakraft Kracker Hamster Multivitamin
4) Delikate Silent Wheel 17cm
5) Wild EASY Attached Water Bottle 30ml

It came to $42.10. I placed the order on 29th June 2013. That same day I receive the prompt email to confirm my order and all. And what impressed me was that I received a text that same day to ask if I need my items urgently as they had ran out of stock for my bottle. And continued to text and ask if I'd like  to switch or change to another bottle.

We continue exchanging text to come to a decision, and I decided to wait for my bottle, agreeing to them delivering only on Sat afternoon. On 3rd July I receive another text to inform me of changes their supplier made to one of my order, similarly, asked if I would like to keep the order, change or discard that item. They went the extra mile and break it down for me, the vitakraft kracker used to come in just one piece, but had now come in 2 pieces, and therefore I have to top up if I decide to keep the order. Guess what? They gave me quite a lot of discounts because they accepted it is mistake on their side. And so I decide to top up and keep my order as is, with a top up of just $2. She again mention that the bottle haven't arrive, and was hoping it would so I can have my orders delivered without any delays.

This simple gesture - of smsing me of any updates, with alternatives laid out for me and choices that I can make without causing any strain - made me love them already. I enjoy shopping with them, and I am pretty sure I will be returning for more orders when my stocks run low.

I finally did receive my order last Sat afternoon on 6th July, with a smile and handed to me in person, and showed me what I had ordered piece by piece. It was prompt and smooth service, and I am happy to be their customer.

With all these said, I am giving petso2 a massive 4.9 out of 5 for great service (4.9 because there will always be room for improvement).

And oh! They have a wide selection of pets needs in their websites, from cats to dogs, from hamsters to rabbits. Happy shopping peeps!

Yours truly,
2-Tee's co-owner.