Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, April 02, 2012

The trip to JCS Digital Solutions

Salam Everyone,

I have finally registered my online business with Acra, and I was charged for late registration. Oh my.. But it was worth it. I then made a trip down to JCS Digital Solutions at AMK.

The trip was to discuss on my branding. I wanted to stitch up a ribbon with my registered business entity on it. It was nerve wrecking as it was the first time I am making an appearance as a business owner, but all that was erased when I was greeted by a humble senior sale manager, Mr Alvin Tan. He brisk me around the company brochure, and brought out the in-house ribbons, and allow me to visualize the idea. We side track a little with some wedding albums, considering my wedding is just 263 days away now. I left JCS with a wide smile, and is looking forward to an official quotation on the price per yard print.

I went about with my other business activities, and alhamdulillah, the demand was high enough to reap profits and smiles on my customers' face. It was a great wet Saturday.

I was in such a mood that I set my foot into cooking a meal on Sunday morning. After much hesitation and doubt, I finally gathered enough courage to try the recipe an old friend handed down to me. I knew it was a success when my father took another serving.

So that's my weekend. Simple, yet it gives me that much of satisfaction. And oh.. We were browsing some flats.. and oh my the price of the flat that I wanted was more than half a million! Goodness me! We were shocked, but we smiled anyway because we are certain now that our initial plan was meant to be for us.

We are moving to the same direction, me and him, hand in hand.. InsyaAllah.

With much love,
Jun Yusof

No comments: