Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Googling....

Salam friends,

A Pinoy friend asked me about KL this morning, and asked me to recommend a hotel or two for her short weekend getaway. Through my life, I had went to KL about 5 times, I stayed at a service apartment twice staying from Friday through to Monday, and the other three times was for a seminar, and the hotel was more or less chosen for us. This led me without much clue as to what to recommend to her, and so I go about googling for a Malaysian travel website.

I found a website featuring KL budget hotels. That seems to fit the bill! I browsed through the website for awhile before finally passing her the link as top of list. I chose this as top of the list as it has various options and it was rather easy and straight-forward walking through the website. It has various search options. You can search for the available rooms for rentals by the type, ie Bed- Dorm Room, Room –Budget Hotel, Room – Resort Hotel and such; they even had the whole house as an option! You can also choose to search by location. The room prices seemed to be of a great deal and the location was also found to be great and near amenities like LRT.

Without much delay, I start browsing and scanning through the guest reviews. It was all great- needless to say. One review caught me, the Homestay @ Plaza 393. That sounds interesting, and I have a strong feeling that I would personally try that out one day with my family. To go ahead with the booking, you have to register with your email, and create a username and password, and you can book yours right after that. Easy isn’t it? Go ahead, click the link and try it out. Let me know what you think..



I do hope this will help someone out there, and would make some use from it. :)

Salam & Regards,
Jun Yusof

No comments: