Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mid Week Update

Assalammualaikum friends & family!
Hope your day has been great so far, its mid week, just over the hump and we can just see the weekend from here. :)

Life is becoming more and more demanding now. Time is chasing me and I have to be on my heels all the time. There is always something to do these days. I only have 2 weekday evenings and probably just about a quarter-ish weekend. Of the 2 weekday evenings that I have, I would probably spend one of it with Mr Handyman,well at least once or twice in a month or so. And the quarter-ish weekend is usually for family occassions- mostly weddings. The one weekday evening that I have left now will be spent doing my laundry duties.

When Mr Handyman demands another day, I sometimes screams for my own mercy. I know I need a break, and I know I want to desperately just lie back and not to anything but rest... No matter how I try to put some things to later, I just cant afford to! It is not that I can't, but that will result to overloaded work for me sooner or later, and that had made me rather too particular about schedule. Everything has to be timely now.. I cant stand lateness, I cant stand it when someone delays something.

Oh wells, that aside. I had a fantastic weekend and had a great fun educational session today. Some simple messages made me smile, some slight improvements made me happy. :) I know, this particular paragraph is vague. It is on purpose! :) I simply love love love my life now. Everything seems to work out, and I am motivated much to strive for the excellence that I have been eyeing since forever! Wish me luck friends. I dun really need much, I just need a lil prayer wishing me well. InsyaAllah, He will guide me and lead me the way.

Wassalam,
Jun <3

No comments: