Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Juggling one too many...

Got my new Aplha 10 tires for $300... Installed my 2 way alarm for $30... But K said they had cut some wires wrongly and didnt do a proper job... Oh well...

On a lighter note, my despatch job has been fun... Travelling to places I've never been to... Planning my routes... Calling and meeting strangers.... The people are friendly.. I should be earning at least 50bucks next week as I didnt fulfil the minimum 4 sessions per week..

My AGV Flip Up gonna be sold soon... Then I'll have a reason to shop for a new full face since my free AGV got scratched and visor got cracked because I hit KI with it when he tried to hold me back when i refused to stay and talk to him.

I intend to buy a new full set of fairing screws to keep as spare when any of my screw flew off... I have got a fairing bush as spare... I've been trying to collect many of my small little parts to keep as spare just in case.. Feel like investing and get a new fairing too... Maybe race fairing.. Ahackz...

New paintwork should be on its way next year.... Hee... Havent really come up with what sort of paintwork I wanted.. but I should be able to find a suitable one by end of next year...

That's about it for now, I guess...

It's hard to say goodbye to 2008, but I just can't wait to say Hello to 2009..

See ya'll next year~

No comments: