Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hate hate hate

Lately, I've been criticizing myself... A little too much at times that I start to really hate myself.. I dunno why these sudden changes in the way I look at myself... Suddenly I just hate everything that I see in the mirror....

I hate my hair, I hate my unsymmetrical eyes, I hate my humps, I hate everything I see.. I dunno why.. And of late, I've been criticizing all my doings... I hate the way I wear my clothes, I hate the way I ride, I hate the way I do things, I hate the way I treat people, I hate the way I let people use me, I hate the way I lie and get others in trouble, I hate trying to advice people because I was practically talking about myself when advising people, I hate the way I smoke, I hate coming to work late, I hate waking up late, I hate having sleepless nights, I hate the bed I sleep on, I just simply hate everything...

Then comes the most hideous part... I start to hate the people around me.... I dunno why... I hate the way they charm people, I hate the way they fall miserably helpless because of others, I hate the way they try to be in the crowd, I hate the way they get so easily misled, I hate the way they laugh, I hate the way they ride, I hate the way they talk... I hate the way they think they're so much better off than me... I hate the way they think the world revolve around them...

What's with me?? Some kind of a hate syndrome or something? Geesh...

No comments: