Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

He who comforted me...

It was a short friendship, but he comforted me like he has known me for years... He run his fingers through my hair, and held my hand.. And made me feel more secured than ever before... And I would have lied to say there's nothing else that made me drawn to him. Guess I just needed attention and he gave that to me, thus the straying... I dunno...

And it made me wonder why I couldnt settle with someone good enough for me.. Someone who would just make myself better when I needed to be consoled in silence.. Someone who would listen and not comment. Someone who would try to make my day and cheer me up. Someone who can make me laugh whole-heartedly and not laugh with some degree of hurt..

And someone who can take punches when he does the kick.. And after watching "Never Back Down" I do know, I have to decide and do what I felt right, and to take any situation under my own control. I can get out of it my way, if I really want to... And I am trying to believe it...

I never knew how much I missed someone's attention until yesterday.. And I think I need it more than I thought I would have needed it.. I needed that small honest concern, some playfullness and the ability to talk with someone who listens..

I shall not ask when my prince will come rescue me? But will wait till time is right, when the feelings has ripe and matured.. I think, I'd seriously prefer to love the person I have married, then to marry someone I love... Because, sometimes, love before marriage only ruins the after marriage... Because those who know why they are marrying the person they marry, will end up wondering why they got married 5 years down the road...

Perhaps, love after marriage would be more fun... I dunno and I start to wonder when I can settle down nicely...

No comments: