Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Finally...

I finally own a 2B license.. Woohooo... 16points...

I got a potential, almost confirmed, seller.. Will be getting my bike in 3 months' time.. I could barely believe this 2nd good news... The first being my 30% salary increment along with my very small little promotion - from a trainee to an assistant.. Not much of a difference but a difference nonetheless...

My 3rd good news? Coming up I guess.. God knows.. I just hope my prince will come soon... I am still in the office now trying to get my work done... But my mind ain't very much at work, it's just too cold here on my desk... The aircon is just blowing right into my face, and my fingers are freezing...

Anyways... The other thing that I am so so looking forward is the All girls trip to Langkawi.. A very well deserved by all of us.. Gonna indulge in every moment...

Been very very busy with myself... There's always something to do nowadays... Barely have time to sleep and recuperate.. But am not gonna complain, because i had so much fun being busy.. Keeps me sane, I guess....

At times like this, I wish time never comes to an end...

I am happy... So happy... But am also stressed out...

Look at what I've planned out:

11th July: SSH Sports Day - participating in one of the running events
12th July: Roller blade class then collegue's daughter's birthday party
13th July: Visit Bird Park
25th July: Nayli Qistina aka Hamtaro's 6th Bday
26th July: BBQ at East Coast- celebrating Nayli Qistina aka Hamtaro's 6th birthday
August 7th-11th : Langkawi Trip with the Girls
15th/22nd/29th August: Collegues girls night out date to confirm.
September 1st - 30th: Fasting month
15th October: Get my bike - Aprilla RS125 from Zack
19th October: Sepang MotoGP trip
BIRTHDAYS!!!!
2nd November: My 24th
4th November: Mama Hilmy's 34th, Khai's 26th, Ken's 32nd
6th November: WV's 30th
29th November: Ummie Yam's 36th
20th December: Nad's 12th

So many birthdays haha.. Shall i plan for a big party or what? I am extra excited for the many upcoming events.. Gotta run now.. Catch up soon!

No comments: