Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Between the best and the worst

What is it that is between the best and the worst? What made it so hard to choose from the obvious? Emotions? Feelings? Void? What?

Why is it so hard to let go, and why is it when you want to let go, it just keep coming back and hold you back? Why?

Life wasn't suppose to be this difficult, but humans being humans, even the smallest difference were made too huge to miss... I wish decisions were easy to make... And I wish I don't have to deal with too many people..

What was best for me was due... And still.. No sign of my charming prince, armour and all....

Who would rescue me if not myself? Sorry mum, I was busy finding myself... Sorry dad, I was busy trying to find a man like you. Sorry people, I was just too busy losing myself over and over again..

Will I or will I not have someone to live the rest of my life together?

No comments: