Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Offensive Lady I've become - Part II

I've become really offensive that everything I said, whether it's out of honesty, or out of fun became offensive.. What do you know eh?

Maybe it's just me being too lazy to think about others. Or maybe it's just something missing in my head, my heart or my soul...

I can't think straight. I keep asking for forgiveness, I keep forgiving and forgetting... And what do I get? Nothing...

People will just keep leaving me... Maybe I deserve it.... Maybe I'm meant to just be alone - not a soul to be with me... Maybe that's just it...

Honesty kills you deep within... It's something you can't live with and yet can't live without sort of things...

I have offended a forth man whose name also starts with K... And maybe I offended the two men whose names start K twice... What's wrong with me and men whose names starts with K?

I'm falling sick yet again... Blame it on the rain and the extra cold A/C! NLA is in Melbourne now.. Oh how I wish I was posted out somewhere out of this sincity... I hope to be posted out by end next year and never to come back... or maybe return after decades just to give time to all the people to forget all about me so I can start anew...

I dunno... All the people I love and care about keeps getting hurt by me else they'll hurt me endlessly, only to end up leaving me and with me walking away...

And after awhile, I'm be the one who'll end up regretting or wishing we hadn't went out own ways...

I need to sleep, and sleep I will... Night!

No comments: