Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Offensive Lady I've become..

Yeah... I've offended 3 men today, without any intention to... I was trying to be honest and everyone got offended by my honesty... How about that?

And ironically all these men's name starts with K... Isnt that just strange?

I shall delete the details... Else I'll offend them even more. What do you know?

Just what is wrong with the world today?

Is it wrong to turn down an offer to help given by someone because you don't wish to be labelled the "money-stealer" or the "advantage-taker"? I go around helping everyone and try to please everyone, but I failed to help myself or even try to please myself...

Just so typical of me, right? *Hits own head till it couldn't feel pain no more*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm i wonder if the KK u mention is the same KK i know. sumhow the description kinda sound the same..... hmmm. wonder wonder

Jun Yusof said...

There are just one too many KKs around with the same initials and with the same character...

You never know.. Maybe I know you without you knowing me.. Hmmm.. Now that's something to wonder...