Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yesterday's thoughts

Yesterday was great, I mean REAL great.. Met MA after work.. Went to watch "Fun with Dick and Jane" at Jurong Entertainment.. Nice movie indeed.. Short funny and full of lessons to learn...

Basically it is a simple tale of two people who lose their minds while trying to hold on to the elusive American dream. Dick Harper, acted by Jim Carrey, has waited patiently for almost 15 years to become a vice president at Globodyne(the company he works for). His boss Jack McCallister, acted by Alec Baldwin, finally promotes him. This is the chance for his wife Jane Harper, acted by Tea Leoni, to quit her job so she could spend more time with their son, Billy.

However, Dick's respectable post didn't last long as Globodyne goes bankrupt and Dick is left holding the bag, while his boss takes advantage of his indecent profit. Dick was faced with a mountain of debt and was on the verge of losing everything and turn into robbery. But they soon realise it wasn't really right..

How they correct this? I can't tell you.. You have to watch the movie yourself... Overall this movie is short but so full of laughs.. Simply fit the mine and MA's character.

After the movie, I was fickled and dunno whether or not to go for my touch training.. I wanted to spend time with MA, to keep laughing, to forget what I've been through.. I kindda sort of never can get enough. I think I'm falling a little bit after 13days and 3 dates after.. He's just the kind of person whom I've been somewhat looking for. Someone who'd laugh at my jokes and laugh along with me. Someone who is versatile enough. Someone who is serious but not too serious all at the same time, someone who can take it as it comes, who do not rush too much into things, someone who can finish my sentence, and think what I think.

So I didn't go for my training.. I went out with MA instead... Got to know more and more about him.. I probably might just fall in love with this guy.. Anyway, we went to Suntec then to Marina Walk.. We got stopped by this salesgirl from TAKA JEWELLERY, asking us to see their limited edition jewellery especially for Valentines.. Sort of stalk MA to buying one of the pieces for me.. Haha.. I wish he could.. Hehehe.. But Naa.. unless this 13days turn out to be 13 months... Then it would be different..

Do we look like a couple? Do we look married? I dunno, maybe... Coz that salesgirl asked if I'm married.. If she had expected MA to buy me the ring, wouldn't that mean she thought that we are married.. Geez..

Oh well, if it's meant to be, it will be.. Life is too short to think too much about it.

MIBI asked me to give him a second chance. But I can't. I don't have anymore feelings for him, and I can't force myself to do that... At the same time, I don't wanna eliminate him away.. I still want to be his friend and being there for him...

I am contented with what happened to me in this past few days, this past few hours, with what I have had all along and with what I just had got.

Am looking forward to 19th March at 2221hrs... What is gonna happen on that day? Oh well, we'll just wait and see eh? Add more thrill and excitement to the whole drama then.. Hehehe..

Ah...8th Feb is a day to be remembered.. and probably 100days later as well.. and I won't be surprise if I remember every day, for its happy moments..

Getting back to sleep now.. Till later~

No comments: