Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Holiday Planning

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. It is that time of the year where many Singaporean and others would be planning for a year-end holiday filled with celebration and what-not.

I usually plan travels few months ahead, and if it is scheduled for a December Holiday, I sometimes plan 10-12 months ahead. I have been using a booking app which somewhat gave me good deals from time to time. A lot of my staycays are of great deals from that app.

They recently allow me to refer people to use it and reward my referrals if they use my link by giving them 10% refund upon a successful check-out. I feel that 10% can give you some lunch or dinner after the check-out, so why not?

I haven't had bad experiences using the app, except maybe 1 or 2 on the hotel side for the lack of timely order and things like that, but I guess other things make up for those. For staycays, I usually just stay for one night so I wont want to spoil my day revving about the delays, or maybe I am just someone who give too much credit for front desk people. I have a lot of friends in this position and I definitely wish to make them a little happier by being an easy customer to serve. I believe good things like this makes someone's day, although it may sound insignificant. I always like to make things a little easier for these people who have been standing for 8-10hrs dealing with a lot of difficult people. It really wont hurt to smile and help them go through their day a little wee bit brighter, yes?

Want to utilize my referral link? Well of course you can! Simply book your stay using this link here. It doesn't cost a dime more, but it will earn you a 10% refund upon check-out, so earn it already!

My next holiday is a post-birthday stay.. I can't wait to go on my long deserved chill-out holiday. I really need some time-out with my husband, just the two of us, no dishes, no laundry.. .just us and the world..

No comments: