Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Of gatherings and more...

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

I am happy.. for many things. The gathering to celebrate March Birthdays were a success. All smiles and happy tears. I managed to sponsor cooling delicious ABMs, and yes, another entry just for those ABMs I promise!!!

The only bad news is that my dad fractured his two toes from a fall at the toilet. Thankfully it wasn't the major joint, else he will have to undergo surgery. For now, his toes just needs to be bandaged so movement of the toes are minimal and that it will give room for the bones to self-cure. Alhamdulillah.

The other milestone that I mentioned previously was for the new flat that is now rightfully ours. Alhamdulillah, ya Rabb for your endless kind blessings. Alhamdulillah.

Our first visitors were my grandmom, my mom, my dad and baby M! Then Mama H and my hamtaro came to drop by. Everyone was excited and a video with their active walking around to look at every corner, and their voices was evident! But that shall be our private video for now.

And so would our draw-up plan. InsyaAllah, we will share with you the pictures when the time is right.

As for now, I will be undergoing sewing classes via whatsapp from an ukhwa in Malaysia. MasyaAllah, so glad we crossed path via many of her students here in Singapore who are in my sewing networks, or rather affectionately called "Kakak Jahit" by my husband.

I havent been sewing the past few days, as I was once again down with cough, which made me sleepy after the usual strong meds which help curb my cough. Sleepy and sewing definitely don't go hand in hand. So I guess it is also Allah's way to tell me I need to rest, and come closer to Him.

Following that, we received news of 4 deaths, 2 from a motorcycle accident, and 2 from the freak accident on SMRT track. May the family of these 4 young men be able to accept the news with sincerity, calmly, and able to digest it positively.

There, again, we are reminded that death is very near us. Have we done enough, really.. Have we?

Let's all remind each other of our akhirat alongside our responsibilities in Duniawi. May we all accept our challenges and continue to do dakwaah through our actions.

Until I blog again,
Jun

Wassalam.

No comments: