Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fabric Obsession - SMH @ TBL

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. Behind the scenes of blogging, I have been spying fabrics and had probably purchased more than I had wanted to..

I mean puh-lease.. How do you even begin to resist these??








I wasn't even there, these are pictures taken by a friend who went there to look at the sale collections which are going at $8/y. Well, with so many fabric hoarders in a chat grp, we all ended up looking at non-sale prints and bought bolts to share. Crazy we are, and so am I..

Oh these sales are at Sing Mui Heng at Tan Boon Liat Building only. The strange thing is, when I visit them I get so blank headed and always exit empty handed. but when someone else is there, EVERYTHING is so PRETTY!!!

Look! Some are good deals going at $6-8/yard!


















And their Fat Quarters are going at $2.50/each



And I ended up getting these



And 4 pieces of FQs chosen by my friend because it would be endless for me to choose myself and limit myself to just 4 pieces. LOL!


And with the sewing network I have and every single members going crazy, don't be surprised if you walk in to an almost empty shelves over there, ok? 

Happy Shopping!

Until the next sale,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: