Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Catching the common cold

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

I hope your midweek is not as miserable as mine... I've caught the common cold, and it shoots me to feel all weak and lazy. The medicines sent me to lala land without me knowing. So I thought I'd write before the meds kick in again.

It is always when I am sick when a lot of things came to my mind, and fill my thoughts.

Earlier I was just triggered to post this random thought on my Facebook and got quite a number of likes with a few comments in agreement.

It reads, "To you, I may be full of flaws. To people who mattered, I am a perfect dose of perfection in my own unique way. I am nasty, but I have a heart. I am stubborn, but I deal with the consequences. So here's telling you personally... I don't care what you have to say about me, because what you say about me kindda reflects you. Well, thank you!"

Whilst it wasn't real, ie wasn't triggered because someone is talking about me per se. It does sometimes get to me when I do find out someone is talking about me.

This post came about when I recalled that one time that I remembered someone asking/clarifying something with me because someone we know mutually said something else, which she don't believe is true.

Well, that is the thing, right? When you know someone enough, you would always want to clarify the truth after hearing some "fake" story. Clearly, it doesn't sound like you, and therefore they doubted. And because they value you, they clarified with you directly instead on assuming or be wary of you.

Which is why I always couldn't care when noone took the initiative to clarify with me any stories they heard about me. It just shows me that they don't matter to me, or rather, I don't matter to them. So I let these people go, much like good riddance!

Some people do tell others who are getting close to me that I am an unreasonable monster, but they forget to tell them what they did for me to be that unreasonable monster. Well, maybe they forgot right? I mean surely they remember how others treat them but conveniently forget how they treat others, right?

You see, I am just human to be just as nice as you are to me. I can also just close my eyes, and pretend all these is not happening to me, but I am human, it gets to me after awhile and it will kick me to react or rebutt.

And when this thoughts died off my chest, something else came to fill my mind. The load of work this week was overwhelming and all I can think of is to resign. As childish as it sounded, I really wish it is something I can do in a jiffy without much thought, I guess having to be in this tough industry for almost a decade has taken its toll on me, maybe.

It is just probably time for me to take a break and do something less tense. Something more lightweight, perhaps. Or maybe I just need a break off work. Something maybe impossible for as long as I am someone's employee.

As much as we are working towards weaning me off work, we are also pretty skeptical and is still in the dark wondering if it would work for us. All these while we are also planning for a family trip, which would cost us thousands possibly. Can we do it? I dunno, we don't know. Not until we try. Until then noone will know, and everyone would just tell us not to because they "fear" we won't survive.

Truth is, everyone would survive. Just a little less luxurious, a little less of nice little things, but we will definitely survive...

With my thoughts running well, I am thankful my medication is kicking in so I can sleep it off.

So until then,
I shall just sign it off and rest my sick self to recovery,
Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: