Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, October 03, 2014

We went to the Baby Market!

Assalammualaikum family, friends, followers and readers of this blog!

So... as mentioned yesterday, we attended SINGAPORE's No.1 BIGGEST Baby Fair 2014 - the Baby Market at Expo Hall 4 (2nd-5th Oct 2014)!

I was excited. I listed in my head to look for a good hip carrier and check out the Yoomi Bottle. I met up Baby M's Mama over there. And I think I'd probably get myself lost inside the fair without her. It was THAT huge!! And I see stars - literally. I turn and see "STARbuys", "BUY 1 GET 1 FREE", "BUY 2 GET 1 FREE", like at almost all the booths!

Strange enough, that I am buying without my own baby anywhere near yet. And double strange when I kept to what I listed, well close enough! The extra things we bought were hair clips and some plush toys customized with Baby M's face on it. LOL!

I bought the intended Hip Carrier at just $49.90! My husband tried it with 2yr old Sami, and I tried it on Baby M. It was indeed really comfortable! Weight off my shoulders, I don't need to bend my back to help support the baby, I just need to hand around baby to support her really. It snugs me with a wide belt so the weight is really almost non-existent! And i walked away after paying for my item, and didnt realise I still had the tester/sample on me. I walked quite a distance and was wondering why Baby M is so light, and touched her butt, only to be obstructed - THEN i realised, hey! I have the sample on me still! So i walked back and asked if it is a free gift. LOL. The staff just laughed along, It is THAT good you see! You don't even feel like there is anything extra there helping you with the weight. Awesome stuff!

Yoomi was just next to it, my eyes was fixed at it. But we needed to move and look at other stuff. With Baby M's Mama mentioning she would return, I felt okay not to grab it then.

And so today, I decided to grab Yoomi at its launch prices - JUST HAD TO!

So this is what the promo is at the booth, get the 8oz bottle + warmer + pod + FREE 5oz bottle at just $49.90! Retail price is almost $100!! Half price lei! And warmer + pod on its own is $34.90 launch price. I am guessing it would be double the cost at normal retail price. Worth it la! Buy and keep until I finally get my own baby la.. I would probably only use the warmers when I am out travelling out of Singapore - or if I know it would be hard to get hot water or something.

And if it is really good and if we do have intentions to go for longer stays, then perhaps then, I would get 5 more warmers or even more!

I was made to compare the Yoomi with Iloma. And I still find Yoomi better. Only because Iloma takes 4 mins to warm up and that the warmer or rather they call it the refill thingy is a one time use only. So I would have to buy darn a lot for a trip. Compared to say 5 warmers and just recharge it for the next day kindda usage. PLUS Yoomi only takes a minute to warm the milk - awesome for super cranky babies. :)

And the fuss about warmer having issues was really probably because they didnt read properly. You need to shake after the initial charge to make sure it really charges. And just reboil/remicrowave if it didnt. Oh wells.

I am still betting on Yoomi, alright.

Oh! We are going up north again tomorrow for husband's Qurban! Back to his hometown with all his extended family..... What shall I wear, the new abaya... or the old ones? Hmmmmm....

Until I blog again,
Wassalam



No comments: