Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Qurban 2014 at Muar, Johor Bahru

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.

Yeah, it is almost weekend again, and here I am blogging about last weekend.

I just find this view while we were on our way to his hometown breath-taking.


We took a trip to my husband's hometown in Muar, Johor Bahru as he had participated in this year's Qurban. And so our Mok Teh booked a homestay behind her home.

This homestay was rather overpriced, I feel. Its original price was at RM250 a night, discounted price for Bumi was RM220, and for Mok Teh, a special price of RM200 a night. Isn't it steep? To think that there is no activities planned for us?

Anyways, the husband went to see the whole Qurban process, I didnt go along as I have seen it a few many times and thought I should give way to those who have yet to experience it..

As a first timer, he is excited and I see him post a couple of photos.. And here, I would share with you guys!





 Poor little husband was deprived of food the whole of Sunday. His stomach is sensitive, and he found out he CANNOT take it yesterday's meal (even after heating them up) without admitting himself to the hospital with severe severe case of diarrhea since he was young-ish. So he only had KFC porridge, and some sweet delicacies during the stay on Sunday.

So we decided to head home that same evening. This is us waiting for the time to head home... He was famished, and I was just being annoying. Heh



So we head home, and good news... someone is coming to us... :) Yeah you're right! Baby M is coming to us!

And so on Monday, it being an off-in-lieu by default, we nap our Monday away in style:


Yeah, that's the one we bought for her while we were at Port Dickson, cute right?

And then we decided to get out to join my sister in search for her denim skirt....

See how Baby M bully my sister to carry her.. ;)




Overall our weekend is done for, and we were back to reality.... I wish the weekend is longer...

This weekend, Baby M won't be with us. She has caught the bug.... I hope she gets well soonest!

And oh did I share? She has got the bug's teeth! Yeah! And two more of each side is following suit, so maybe that's what trigger the bug...

Until I blog again...
Jun

Wassalam.







No comments: