Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Story of my life : Rewind, Pause, Play - Part 3


Assalammu'alaikum family and friends,

As you would have read in my previous hidden posts (request them to be published, once published it will be on for 2hours max before it gets hidden again). My life moved on.

And I never knew I can get where I am now when I decided to move on..

That gets us to this entry part 3:

Story of my life : Play

Love:

I never believed the folks when they said, "You'll know when he's the one, and it will keep coming to surprise you"

He came as someone I never expected I would marry. After kindling a friendship for just over a year, we got engaged, and 22 months later, we were married... It has been over a year since we married. As much I was seen irritated and annoyed by him, I will keep choosing to marry him again and again, because he completes me like noone else would.

Career:

I got back in track. I had the worst of my two years having to experience what it is like to be bonded. I left when it was over, and had never enjoyed working at a more relaxed paced with no strict rules. I couldn't say enough love towards my boss and colleagues.

Business:

As I slowly played along, so did my business. It started blooming beyong my very own imagination. As of now, I have 2-3 more samples to complete, and 2 outstanding orders. A photoshoot scheduled for next month (if that couldnt happen, it will happen in June for sure), Catalog design and distribution, more proposals, etc. Who would have guessed I made it this far? And this is not all, I intend to go further!

Time:

With everything going and falling into places, I find very little time to plan a meet up and mingle/socialize with my friends. I only kept close to a small trusted family and friends. Like everyone else, I too had 24 hours a day. With career taking up 8-10hrs a day, and a gd 6-8hours of sleep a day, I am pretty much left with just 6-10hrs to do everything there is for me to do.

I had to cook, do laundry (washing, hanging to dry, folding, ironing and keeping it where it belongs), cleaning (sweeping, mopping) and everything else there really is to do at home. On top of that I had plenty of samples to complete and orders are streaming in.

I would really rather spend that 2-3hrs spare that I could find to spend my time with my husband and both sides of parents. I am sorry dear friends, you will see less and less of me, when my training as a Business Consultant begin too. Then, my time will be really limited, I will have to meet clients, train and the last thing I would do is really sit and talk with nothing much done.

Being an enterpreneur:

This is probably why not everyone is cut out to be an enterpreneur. We can't stop being productive. We made full use of the little time we have, in between snacks, in between chores, in between "rest" time to do as much as we can that can boost our business, and inspire others alongside us. We are not after the money, we are after the journey. We want to plant pretty flowers as we walk the path noone else took, so people would take a peek and smell the flowers we plant along the way.

Life at Play:

It is something I wouldnt want to ever have to pause or rewind. I hope it keeps playing, and I hope my friends understand why I keep declining invitations after invitations to meet. Not now... my friends.. Give me time... When my life has played enough, I will take a pause and spend my entire day with you knowingly there are people working on things that needs worked on for me.

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: