Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Review for service rendered by MYVOshop.com & YJhosting.com

Assalammu'alaikum family and friends,

Yes, time for another review. Many friends approached and asked me who did my website of late as I promote it frequently with the coming promotions and what not.

I am proud to mention the people behind my website. It was affordable, and what made me more proud was that the people behind it who had been liaising with, delivering me step by step tutorials on how to maintain my website and who in truly commited to serve me as a client to deliver the website I wanted, is a lady.

The package was transparent, pretty much DIY, needs a lot of effort on both sides, and most importantly, very pocket friendly for a very professional touch. I personally couldn't say enough about how much I love it because I can pretty much say I did a lot of work alongside the creator and designer.

I took ownership of the website majorly because I had inputs done by myself (with much guidance of course!). I played with sizes, and upload all my products, playing with the attributes and had so much fun playing with it!

This option is highly recommended for those with a low budget, and especially for those who are willing to learn and do much of the website themselves.. Please don't expect it to be ready in 2 weeks if you did no effort in providing all details, pictures and much of the information needed. For such service (all done up for you), would cost you at least SGD$1500!

It is because effort and inputs are required by you personally that this option is much cheaper and more fun to work with. The lady behind all these is Yvonne Joseph, and you can find her on her FB Page. And oh! Her IT guy is also very helpful and pretty quick in getting our questions answered. :)

I tell you, when you work so well with her and be very co-operative, she will be very capable in adding some magic by adding pretty pictures to your work to make it more vibrant. She will give you ideas when you run low, and you can pretty much throw her any question and she is always more than willing to help you out within her means.

I have no regrets engaging her to do up my website, I mean, look at it. Isn't it awesome?

And oh! You can even get her to help do up your email accounts like I did, and that is ever so awesome to me!

If I ever need another website, I would not hesitate to engage her and go through the whole process again and again!

Go check her shopping cart services out alright!

Wassalam,
Junaidah

No comments: