Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 25, 2013

A lil something...

Assalammu'alaikum,

Alhamdulillah, the start of another week.

I am feeling a little lost at the moment. I am feeling the loss of motivation. I guess, I just need a little random surprise. I hate to ask, and sometimes, me refusing to ask makes me even more depressed.

A little something, a cheap little scrap paper with a hand writen love note, a quick hug, maybe even just a little compliment at random, something - just a little something to perk up my routine week.

Have you ever felt the same way? I dunno if it is just me and part of the transition as reality starts to bite.

Maybe it is just me over-worrying abt the need to retire my father. Maybe just me over-worrying abt the future. I sometimes wish my parents had a son, so I don't have to worry this much. I wish it is possible for us to take in both parents and ease our minds.

Ah, maybe I am analyzing too much, and too silently, going unnoticed, unappreciated and taken for granted for far too many times. Or maybe it is just a fraction of illusional emotions overtaking the real situation. Maybe, just maybe.. I am not feeling myself.

I can only pray for a smoother transition, for a better future.. Afterall, change has to begin with our ownself, and for that to happen, we will need to revise our vision and perhaps set new rules.

Your motivational and inspiring quotes are welcomed.

Yours Truly.

Wassalam

No comments: