Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, October 02, 2010

the struggle to stay afloat

Assalammu'alaikum my friends....
 
I hope all has been well since my last update for you as it has been for me. It's been almost 3months since I wrote eh...
 
And it's been 3 months filled with pleasant surprises. Been out and about with all my favorite people and indeed I have enjoyed myself tremendously, especially since I am with all my loved ones close at heart.
 
For the first time since my younger days, I really enjoyed visiting through the Hari Raya with my darling and his friends.. In fact, for the first time in my 20-odd years, I had really enjoyed doing so for 4days straight, 3 of which was with in the company of really great people. Tired, but with a smile of face for many years to come, as I will definitely be looking forward to more.
 
The last time I wrote, I was serving my last few days with my previous coy and now.. things got a little more complicated.. I'm still doing what I did for the past 4-5years.. still in the same line, so yes, I am bound to meet people I knew at one point of time, though I have yet to bump into such person. I've only met mutual friends, the sort that goes like, "Oh you were from X? you know Y? Ya.. he my fren..." And i went like oh.. Y is a nice chap eh.. and then we both went on with our work, oh so to say..
 
Just this time, this coy I joined, well.. it's like starting everything from scratch, and I was literally dying of boredom having to do what I have known long ago, it's almost like going back to kindergarden to learn your alphabets when you already know how to spell elephant and could jolly well spell it backwards if you want to! Anyways, it was fun, it gives me flashbacks of my younger school days.. And yes, I finally made friends.. like real friends. We became long lost brothers and sisters, almost instantly. And in that case, I've found 5 brothers, 2 sisters and still counting!! BUT, the issue is still with me.. I just find it so freaking hard to maintain and sustain a simple frienship with my own kind. I just dunno what's wrong. But i can just simply with a snap of a finger make lots of friends in the opposite side. Anyways, obviously darla's not pretty happy about it..
 
And typically as I could have been, I would have raised why he could welcome someone of the opposite sex to be the only outstanding one in his group, and say there's nothing more than just treating her like a sister. So, on a typical life of my younger days, I could have ended up in a very heaty, nasty argument. But today, I just well, that's fine. I just would put a stop to my making friends, then. Who cares anyway? Afterall, I still do have my bestest best friend who is the only real Female friend I can ever have. I dunno how my life would be without her existence, really..
 
Oh, and since then, it seems like all his friends' wives started accepting and attempt to just be my friend, and I think it's a good thing. Oh pls Allah, give me more female friends... And oh pls Allah... make my dream come true a little bit faster? if that is possible... I mean, I seriously can't wait.. but if you forbid, then I shall wait till you grant me my prayers. No questions asked. And oh, pls also grant my bestest bestfriend her wish too, because, I personally think she deserves it more than me. =)
 
All that said, I shall put my typing to rest. Till I type again for another roll of updates..
 
Wa'alaikum salam.
 
Lots of love,

No comments: