Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Lazy Weekend..

Saturday, 14th March

Woke up at 8am.. Roll all over on my bed till 8.30.. And finally off my bed at 9am... Showered and left home at 9.30 to go for my theory lesson at BBDC...

11.30am lesson ends, head down to office to submit last night's job and then head down to FM...
all done at about 3pm.. Headed home, ate, slept at 5, woke up at 7... woke up to eat again... and fell asleep again soon after....

I woke up received some missed calls and sms from him... and fell asleep again... and now i'm wide awake... waiting for 6am to come so i can call him and continue to sleep...

Today is truly my laze-eat-sleep day... And forecast said, it'll be the same for Sunday, 15th...

I'm bored... lazy... and crazy i guess....

No comments: