Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Another angry episode...

Ha... Yes... again....

Again and again and again...

I've lost all words to talk about it... it's just another episode, of "He's angry and he wants to talk, making me angry because he just wouldn't accept my apology and let it go..."

And these happened at 3am yesterday...

Then after many smses with no replies.. he finally come to life in my phone at about 9pm.. And then i got to know he proceed with PG. Ok fine. I wasn't angry to be honest, just ridiculed.

Anyway, he said he went out with his sis.. And then i told him i'm also out with my friends.. And suddenly it became my fault for not texting him.. And then me wearing shorts to ride became an issue. And then he went on silent mode...

Sometimes, things like this pushed me to just not care anymore... Maybe I should...

No comments: