Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Me and my new room...

Well... I don't know what I should type really..

Sometimes, I really don't know what I am truly worth..

Sometimes, I don't wish for some things to happen and yet yearn so much for it. Sometimes, I just wish people around me understand me and not judge me. Sometimes, I didnt intend to write about someone, never did write about someone but that someone suddenly claims that I am writing about him/her. I truly don't get that..

I mean I had refrained blabbering about someone else. And yet people spread such accusations about me. What I really really don't understand is, if one doesn't want to others to talk about them, then why is it that one always go around talking about others?

You see, what goes around always will come around. What also matters is the thoughts that run in your mind. If you think it's good, it's good. Same likewise. If you think, you are not good enough, then you'll never be good enough. And then maybe you should start thinking on how to improve yourself and be better, and start thinking that you are great so others will follow suit.

I am not asking everyone to be a peacock. I am just saying that you should take some pride and confidence with you and at the same time, be humble. Start listening to what others have to say, argue if you must, but also spare some thoughts about what was said. Take in the good and forget the bad.

And if all fails, just believe in yourself and be true to others. Stop being envious. Stop bragging. Stop brooding. It's truly time to move on, buddy. Get it straight. Never expect anything in return for your good deeds. And never revenge the bad deeds others have done to you.

Oh, and another thing that I never understood was the human race that goes around complaining about others instead of confronting the root of the problem. The kind of human race who are basically two headed. I never get the clear idea of what benefit such act would bring.

I had spent a couple of days in my new room. The people are all very friendly, and fun to be with. We ate my mom's cooking last night. Everyone started praising my mom's marvelous cooking. Then we watched "Black Magic". Wasn't scary at all, which was a bit disappointing.

There's a party going on this Sunday. And I was, for the third time, invited to tag along. And so I agreed to come along after my touch game at the French School.

Guess what? I am broke.. 5 more days before my pay day...

No comments: