Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The journey from office to Tanjong Pagar....


Yes.. I walked all my way there unknowingly.. I plugged in to my mp3 and just took the risk walking the path I never took before.. I saw buildings I never come across before.. Some buildings that I need to visit in future...

I snapped two pictures that caught my attention as placed on the right. The first one is located opposite the Prudential Building, called RoGues.. Looks cool, somewhat like a winebar with a classy touch. I would gauge it to cost much higher than normal, but I may very well get it wrong.

The second building is the Capitol Tower, I think everyone would know this one except me.. Haha.. But it looked cool from where I stood when I took the picture. Snapshot doesn't exactly looked as nice, but I guess only I know what I mean.. *Grins*

Then I took the train to Dover and walked home from there, passing by a familiar place, recalling great fond memories.. *flashbacks* ...... Ah...

Oh, I finally uploaded pictures from my Dinner and Dance, so feel free to browse through them at - http://naifaj.multiply.com - you are most welcome to comment on the snapshots too.

Pardon me? Oh.. The Dinner and Dance eh.. Well, it went okay.. I enjoyed myself a bit, until people around me with partners start to introduce respective partners to each other.. It was just like a reminder that I came alone. So I quickly made an exit.

Apparently some people thought I was offended when one of our guest who commented about me having peanuts on my chest instead of fluffy sponges. Haa.. Well, people I get it all the time, and guess what, I'm happy with my body. And I love them the way they are, I ain't gonna change it for anybody. So to hell for those who think I ain't perfect.

Rather disappointed that they don't have white wine, they only had beer and red wine. Didnt get beer because it won't go with my sleaky skimpy black dress, and red wine makes me sleepy.. So I went by without any alcohol intake that night.

Go ahead and browse throught the photos... There are photos of someone who resembles someone else. Let's just say I like his smile, but we never got the chance to talk or even know each other.. And I'd like it to remain like that.

Slight corrections to my countdown... Spot it if you'd like to...

7 more days before my appraisal, 10 more days before my pay day, 13 more days before I get my pass, 15 more days to my 2nd niece's 10th birthday, 19 more days to Sharmie's birthday, 20 more days to Christmas, 21 more days before I get my Visa, 23 more days before I fly.. And 27 more days before a new year starts afresh...

Weee~~~ I can't wait to celebrate new year away with TB..

May all *our wishes come true.


PS: *our - refers to myself and all readers (just so to safe guard myself even when there's no need for that)

No comments: