Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 26, 2018

6th and 7th week of 2018

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. Writing 2 weeks once is pretty challenging in its own way. So here's a little entry for 12th Feb through 26th Feb 2018.

We had CNY Celebrations on Thursday. And me being me, I was totally not up to sew Qipao so I got one custom made for my girl to wear instead.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, child and shoes

Isnt that so cute??

We then went to join my sister in Sentosa for a quiet BBQ: Lack of pictures doesnt mean lack of bonding happening. We were just busy talking and catching up.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, stripes

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and child

I then got busy with work!

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.
These were an instant hit, all three sold! I can make more, just dm me your order!

Image may contain: 1 person, phone

No automatic alt text available.

And a surprise order for Laptop Sleeve with name applique and cat crazy at that!

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: one or more people

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

I made this pouch with the remnants! So super cute!!

When the long CNY weekend is over, I am left with just over a week before my last day of service to my company ends. The countdown begins! Seriously, I have zero mood to get anything done...

I keep falling sick too, almost like allergic to go to work... I ended up staying so late at night dragging myself to sleep to wake up for working the next day kindda.

On those nights, these were born:

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

All I could think of is a new table and printer for home and to get busy printing, sewing and stitching! And more videos! Hopefully more sponsorship as well!

Now. 26th, end of week 7, and 2 more days before I am unemployed!

Until the next update,

Jun

Wassalam

No comments: