Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Recommend a pattern Wednesday

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I think I should really get into sewing, and since my sewing mojo is making a slow come-back, I guess it wont hurt to just list what I would to sew when it does come back. This is probably a trap for everyone else to get on the same situation as me. Gotcha! There are multiple links in this entry that will lead you to the website where I got the patterns, so ya. Be warned. They are all good patterns though, so I can pretty much say you wont regret.

The Amuse Boho Tunic! I have had this pattern from One Thimble Issue 14. And I don't know why I still haven't sewn it up yet.

Miss Olivia Dress - I love Maxis, but I know I wont have a lot of wears. But still, I would love to sew this up soon!

Trilium Maxi Dress & Tunic! I got this from One Thimble Issue 14 too. I like the country look.

I also have a whole lot of bottoms to sew for Baby M from Made By Jacks Mom, namely the High Kick Harem,Skinny Jeans, the Cottleslow Cowl and Eclipse Top/Dress are all waiting for me, really. And I bite myself silly that they now have the Hot Chocolate for adults as well, and I didn't buy because I already have a lot on the waiting list.

The Connifer Jacket from Hey June - I have had this pattern for almost 6months.. I don't know why I still haven't started! Also need to make my 2nd Cheyenne Tunic...

I also have quite a list from Stitch Upon A Time waiting for me, I had the Merryweather & Arcadia Joggers waiting for me loyally, and oh wait, i have the Magnolia too, and oh the Cross Front Add on - well ok that is forgiven maybe because I just finally sew my Brazi few days ago, and it is oh so comfy! And when SUAT announce about 50% off, guess what? I grabbbed the Boxerwear Bundle. Had to! And I would probably do a few more pairs of Goldilegs as I keep running out of pants to wear to work lately, and the 2nd pair I made kindda shrunk so badly I could hardly pull it up..

It seems that my sewing mojo is on a lingerie shopping spree, because I made two of these! One for my mom (an all black - but not pictured) and this one for me. Feels great in it!


And I need a few more pairs of the Redwoods Jogger from Sew Like My Mom too..

That seem to escalate pretty quickly eh. Maybe I should write entries like this often so I know I have quite a lot of pattern to sew up...

How about you? What's your list like?

Waiting for my sewing mojo to return,

Jun

Wassalam

No comments: