Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Ramadhan Ya Kareem

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. As always, just like that, half a year have passed... and we meet another Ramadhan... Just like that it is the second Ramadhan without Bapak around.

And simply like that... we are at Ramadhan 10th. What have I done so far? Chasing worldly values instead of working on my akhirat. Where is my promise to read the Quran a bit more? Why am I always drowning with work and many other worldly duties..

I am on 3.5 days work week this month, and I feel horrid that I am still feeling very tired and constantly need to be sleeping of some sort. I am energized when I didn't go back to sleep after sahur/subuh.. but that energy died at 11am, I get super tired and just wanna sleep and just keep falling asleep beyond 11am. It gets crazy!

I tried drinking coffee for sahur, but that makes me thirsty. So I went back to a cuppa Milo for sahur with biscuits and dates, occasionally rice with air-fried chicken or pepes.

I break-fast at mom's place Mon-Thurs, Friday & Saturday at own place or for iftar dates (sometimes we return to my mom's place if we are not tired and my sisters & kids were there), and Sunday at my in-laws'.

Baby M enjoyed her new lunch menu for Saturdays. I made rice with dates & chicken stock. It is veyr filling and tasty, she usually ask for seconds, which made me happy. She has also learn to eat by herself and enjoy the good praises when she finish them on her own.

I sometimes don't know what I did to deserve this great girl. She has been my greatest pleasure and blessings, really.

She has started to recognize and will confidently tell me a few alphabets and numbers in public, so I figured it is time i do some educational stuff for her and do more playtime. I am not quite sure what to make yet, but we will get around them when we get there, I guess.

I am actually thinking of something around a quilted mat with alphabet bean bags or some sort. I can possibly fill the alphabets with the scraps which I refuse to throw away no matter how useless they are. And use up scraps sewn all together to make them, right? Win-win eh.. Let's see..

Very hopeful that gets done, and hopefully after I clear ALL of her old toys... I never knew she has that many. I need to clear her old clothes as well. I know I will feel better once it is all out of the door, but to get them out the door is such a challenge!

I guess I just better get going, and try kick my own butt to get it all done soonest.

Until then...

Jun

Wassalam

No comments: